It is our pleasure to invite you to ‘International Bulk Wine and Spirits Show 2017’, a buyer’s only trade show, Workshop and educational conference happening in San Francisco, USA.
Register here to get a free entry. SAVE $40 by booking online now.
What’s On at International Bulk Wine and Spirits Show 2017?
Networking: Great time for you to meet and greet with fellow industry professionals. The international Bulk Wine and Spirits Show is the most important trade fair in terms of business trade focusing on the global bulk wine and bulk spirits where buyers can connect with the industry’s top professionals.
Workshops: IBWSS Workshops are a new concept for bulk wine and bulk spirit importers, distributors, and private label wine manufacturers to get information and insights from experts in a highly-personalized workshop-style class.
Trade Show: International Bulk Wine and Spirits Show 2017 in San Francisco will give supermarkets, retailers, restaurants, wineries, distilleries and other buyers a premier international platform to source bulk wine and spirits and meet private label suppliers.
Conference: At the IBWSS Conference, you can learn from some of the most influential professionals in the beverage industry. These presentations from industry leaders on today’s preeminent ideas on marketing, sales and distribution will challenge and inspire you to grow your bulk wine, bulk spirits, and private labeling business.
IBWSS 2017 will be focused on the below points.
- Trends That Are Shaping the Global Bulk Wine, Spirits and Private Label Market
- 10 Points You Need to Include in Private Label, Bulk Wine and Spirits Distribution Agreements
- How to Make Your Online Advertising Pay Off
- From Plonk to Cult Wines, myths about the bulk wine industry busted
- Factors You Must Include in Considering Buying Bulk Wine
- How Current Grape Supply and Demand Affects You
- How to Develop and Delivery Successful Bulk Wine Programs’
- Consumers love bulk wine. Emerging techniques for navigating fine wine obstructions in the distribution channel’
- How You Can Optimize Your Revenues by Selling Bulk and Private Label Spirits.
- How to Start a Brand Without a Distillery
- How Retailers and Restaurants Can Grow Their Private Label Brands
- How to Present Your Private Label Services to Mega chains
- The New Brand / Craft Phenomenon: An Even Better Future
- How to Optimize Shipments of Bulk Wine and Spirits and Save
- Roadmap for Connecting With Multicultural Consumers – Hispanic, African-America and Asian Households
WHO ARE THE VISITORS / BUYERS?
Wineries, distilleries, importers, distributors, retailers, national and regional chains, negociants, brokerage firms and press members.
WHY USA AND SAN FRANCISCO?
As the go-to shipping gateway on the Pacific seaboard and home to the majority of wineries in the USA, San Francisco is positioned perfectly for the fair. The city has long acted as the USA’s trading post between the northern and southern hemispheres. With the launch of International Bulk Wine and Spirits Show, international bulk suppliers from some of the world’s most important markets will have unprecedented access to the US market.
WHERE AND WHEN
July 26-27, 2017 – South San Francisco Conference Centre
International Bulk Wine and Spirits Competition is brought to you by Beverage Trade Network, the leading online platform dedicated to connecting the global beverage industry. Beverage Trade Network (BTN) successfully connects wineries, breweries, distilleries and brand owners with international importers, distributors, brokers and beverage industry professionals on a daily basis. Strong partnerships with international and US organizations have helped BTN establish IBWSS as a premiere sales and marketing event committed to connecting the private label and bulk beverage industry.